- Patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- Lap swimmers please use lane lines and share lanes.
- During Open & Family swim 2 lanes may be available for lap swimmers.
- During Lap swim 1 lane may be available for parents with children.
- TC3 students may swim during Lap swim and Open & Family swim.
- Children measuring less than 42” at the shoulder must stay within arms reach of his/her parent. US Coastguard approved flotation devices are available for parents to use for children fitting this description.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- By the Coordinator of Recreation Sports swimming aids approved may be used providing the individual is under direct supervision (one arms length) of a parent. Please contact Alfred Okaru at 607.844.8222, Ext. 4495 for approval.
Donna RyanFrom TC3 to Duke University
News & Announcements