- No ID, No Play, No Exceptions
- Sneakers must be worn. Bare feet, socks, sandals, boots, and street shoes are prohibited.
- Avoid profanity, fighting and bullying.
- Players may not hang from the basket.
- Students must provide an ID card to sign out equipment or enter the field house.
- Court times are in 20-minute blocks on a running clock. When time is up, two new teams get the court OR winner stays on if previously agreed upon.
- Call your own foul and rule violations. Recreation staff will be on the floor overlooking the game and will over rule arguments.
- Violations of the rules and regulations are subject to suspension of recreation privileges. Repeat offenders are subject to expulsion for the semester.
Walking & jogging is allowed outdoors on campus year round, plus in the colder months, you can move inside! For your convenience, the indoor track in the field house is available to walkers and joggers Monday-Friday, 7-9 a.m.