Members of the TC3 community have the opportunity to use the gymnasium for a variety of activities. The college offers structured and unstructured activities in a co-ed recreational setting, including:
Sign up forms are posted next to the rec cage. Get the latest recreation news.
Special Events Fall 2013
Sign-up until September 6
Volleyball Tournament - 4x4
Sign-up until November 13
Soccer, Basketball, Softball and many more fun activities.
Walking Map for Campus
Interested in getting exercise through walking, use the campus walking map to follow a path of a given distance.
Recreation Sports Rules
- No ID, No Play, No Exceptions
- Sneakers must be worn. Bare feet, socks, sandals, boots, and street shoes are prohibited.
- Avoid profanity, fighting and bullying.
- Players may not hang from the basket.
- Students must provide an ID card to sign out equipment or enter the field house.
- Court times are in 20-minute blocks on a running clock. When time is up, two new teams get the court OR winner stays on if previously agreed upon.
- Call your own foul and rule violations. Recreation staff will be on the floor overlooking the game and will over rule arguments.
- Violations of the rules and regulations are subject to suspension of recreation privileges. Repeat offenders are subject to expulsion for the semester.
Questions or comments about the recreation sports program should be directed to:
607.844.8222, Ext. 4495