To help you manage your own health, the following services are currently offered:
- Health counseling and care of acute illnesses
- Personal wellness care to promote positive lifestyle changes
- Referrals to community agencies and services
- Assistance with maintenance of chronic health problems
- Health promotion education
Students of Concern Group
The TC3 Students of Concern group manages communications regarding concerns for students’ well-being, and facilitates timely and appropriate responses to the concerns that arise. The goal is to help meet students’ needs while supporting the educational process and environment of the College.
Anyone with concerns about a student can email the TC3 Students of Concern group at SOC@tompkinscortland.edu.