Resources for Employers
Tompkins Cortland Community College students and graduates are prepared to fill the staffing needs of your organization. We offer you several ways to post jobs.
Guidelines for Submitting Job Opportunities
- Each employer must have an Equal Opportunity Statement on file with our office in order to list a position. You can print the form provided here and fax it to us at 607-844-6539.
- Employers are encouraged to submit their job opportunities directly online. They will be part of our online job bank immediately.
- We are also happy to process job opportunities obtained via postal mail, fax, E-mail, telephone calls or personal delivery.
- Each job shall be listed until the deadline date submitted, or you can remove it sooner if you fill the position.
To Enter Jobs into Our Job Bank
- Go to TC3 JobConnect. We suggest you bookmark this page for future use.
- Next, pick "For Employers" If this is your first time go to "Get a Login"
- Fill out your organization information, then hit "Sign me up."
- After the first time, just go to "Login" For the first and subsequent times:
- Enter your job information under Post a New Job, Delete a Job, Modify a Job, etc. Job listings
NOTE: On–campus recruitment is also a possibility. Contact us for information.