Teachers are encouraged to contact the Library to request:
- Research instruction, which could include topic development and evaluating and integrating sources.
- Books, articles, or media to be placed on Course Reserves for your students to use in the Library or in Blackboard.
- Assistance with Copyright guidelines and permissions.
- Books or media for the Library to purchase.
- Help with academic integrity and plagiarism
CollegeNow instructors have similar privileges.
The Library also subscribes to Teaching English in the Two-Year College. Recent print issues are in the Writing and Research Center.
Browse a list of education journals that are full text in Library databases.