Skip to Content | TC3 mobile

TC3 Home | Campus Info | Directory | A-Z Index | myTC3

Visa and Travel Information

Getting your visa

There are multiple steps to paying your SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) fee, preparing for your consulate interview, and campus arrival reporting requirements that you are responsible for as an F or J student/scholar. These all must be completed as part of your visa application process.

Travel to Dryden

You can travel by air, train, bus or taxi on your way to TC3. Make sure you have the correct documents while you travel, as well make sure you follow some basic steps to ensure you enter the U.S. under the correct status. TC3’s transportation page includes numerous resources to help you arrive on campus.

Maintaining your status

As an F or J student and scholar there are regulations and responsibilities you have while studying at TC3. Make sure you know your reporting responsibilities so we can help you stay in status.

A note before you travel

Make sure you have the third page of your I-20, or the first page of your DS2019, signed for travel authorization before you leave the U.S. if you intend on returning. Any campus DSO (Designated School Official) can sign. DSO at TC3 include Melinda Slawson in room 230, Colleen Armstrong in room 101, Debbie Lacko in room 218, Walter Poland in room 230, and Barbara Thayer in room 230.

information for

SUNY Delhi bachelor degree without leaving TC3

TC3 Global on Facebook

Find TC3 Global on Facebook

Share your thoughts and keep up with the latest happenings in TC3 Global.