Summer Program fee
Program fee for summer 2013 is $2,850.
Program cost includes instruction, housing, all required
program-related transportation, plus a day trip to Niagara Falls, local phone service from your building, meal plan with eight meals per week (Monday through Friday), basic health insurance, TC3 Fitness Center and pool access, all required program-related transportation, and a day trip to Niagara Falls.
Additional costs to consider:
- Roundtrip airfare to JFK Airport, New York
- Visa-related expenses
- Course-related materials (books) and supplies, $50-70
- About 30 percent of meals
- Some apartment supplies -- a pillow, a fan, and other items as needed.
- Entertainment and dining out
- Optional excursions organized by TC3 staff have an associated cost, typically $10-$30, plus shopping and meals taken on-site
- Shopping and souvenirs
- Local bus fare ($4/round-trip to and from Ithaca, the largest nearby city)
- (Optional) purchase of a local mobile phone and service, and/or phone cards for making long-distance calls. (We recommend you create a Skype Account to phone home from your laptop)
- Weekend travel that you organize yourself (Note that summer rates for hotels and car rental are the highest of the year)