After you register for the course, there are two more steps to follow to get into your online course:
I. Creating a myTC3 Account
To access your online course, you must first create a myTC3 Account (if you do not already have one):
- Visit www.TC3.edu
- Select “myTC3” at the top of the page.
- Then select “myINFO”.
- If you are a new user you will have to request access.
- Select “New User”
- Under the myINFO (IQ.Web) section, select “Set up your account”
- Fill in all information and request an account.
You now have been issued a myTC3 ID/password along with your student ID, which is provided under the “My ID Card Number” link. Please make note of your myTC3 ID/password and student ID number, you will need them throughout your education experience with CollegeNow.
II. Logging Into Your Course
After creating your myTC3 account, you will now need to access your online course by:
- Go to the TC3 Web site: www.TC3.edu
- Select “Current Students” then “myTC3”.
- Select the box “myWeb Courses”.
- Follow the instructions that follow.
Once you have access to your online course, it is highly recommended that you complete the online student orientation at least one-week prior to the start date of the course.
To purchase textbooks for your CollegeNow online course, please visit the Tompkins Cortland Community College Bookstore at www.TC3.bkstr.com
For additional assistance, contact the CollegeNow Office.
For technical questions, you may contact Tony DeFranco at 888.567.8211, Ext. 4399 or by E-mail.