Concurrent enrollment instructors are required to participate in annual TC3 professional development workshops at least once each year.
Professional Development Conference
August 16, 2013
TC3 Main Campus, Dryden
8:30-8:50 Sign-in, Continental Breakfast
9:00-9:30 Opening Session: Welcome and News From the College
9:45-11:30 Concurrent Session I
11:30-1:15 Awards Luncheon, featuring a Keynote Address by Karl Madeo on "What's Right With Public Education"
1:30-2:30 Concurrent Session II
2:45-3:30 Orientation for New Concurrent Enrollment Instructors
Campus Map and Directions
A limited number of stipends are available for those not receiving a district stipend. The amount will be prorated for those not attending the full day. Return the request form by July 1 if you are a requesting a stipend from CollegeNow. You can type all of the necessary information on the form; however, we will need your actual signature, not a typed signature in order to process the payment.
CollegeNow professional development is co-sponsored by TST BOCES School Improvement Services and utilizes their MyLearningPlan system for tracking registration and completion.
Register for CollegeNow Workshops via MyLearningPlan by July 31.
Instructions on registering for a conference or workshop as well as modifying your registration.
Contact Victoria Zeppelin for questions or call her at 844-8222, ext. 4328.
Obtaining A Certificate of Completion
Past CollegeNow Workshops
- Professional Development Conference - August 2012
- Professional Development Conference - August 2011
- Physics and Engineering Workshop - May 2011
- Professional Development Conference - August 2010
- Lighting & Sound Design (COMM) - June 2010
- News Production (COMM) - June 2010
- Professional Development Day - January 2010
- Counselor Professional Development - January 2010
- Professional Development Conference - August 2009
- Photoshop Workshop (COMM) - July 2009
- COMM Concurrent Enrollment Workshop Series - June 2009
- ENGL Concurrent Enrollment Workshop - May 2009
- MATH Concurrent Enrollment Workshop - May 2009