Our online registration session for Fall 2013 is closed. If you still need to register please contact your high school teacher and complete a paper registration form.
Welcome to the Online Registration process for CollegeNow Concurrent Enrollment classes. Proceed only if you are a high school student currently taking a TC3 Concurrent Enrollment course offered at one of the following high schools.
- Johnson City
- Newark Valley
- OCM BOCES
- Owego Free Academy
- South Seneca
- Tioga Central
- TST BOCES
- Unadilla Valley
- Whitney Point
If your school is not listed, but you are interested in using the online registration process for an upcoming semester, please contact Karl Madeo at 844-8222, ext. 4413.
Do NOT use this system if you are trying to register for a CollegeNow Online course. You must contact Rhonda Kowalski at 844-8222, ext. 4396 to register.
Online Registration Directions
For detailed directions to complete your concurrent enrollment registration using the online process, click the appropriate link below :
First Time CE Students
Returning CE Students
Attention CE Parents:
Due to FERPA regulations, we are unable to assist you with reseting or recovering your child's ID and/or password. Please have your child call our office, 607-844-8222, ext. 4311, between the hours of 7:30am - 3:30pm for assistance.
- CE Course Registration Form
- Letter to Parents/Guardians
- Official Change of Schedule Form (use this if a student wishes to leave the course)
- Master Schedule Course Input Form
- Transcript Request
- Application for Certificate of Residency Complete the form and provide proof of residence as directed - special circumstances referenced below
- Chenango County Affidavit This is the proof of residence required by Chenango County. You must still complete the regular application above.
- Cayuga County application Cayuga County requires that this special application be used for residency. You must also obtain the Town Clerk's seal prior to submitting to CollegeNow.