Learning online doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality for convenience while you earn your degree. All of our online degree programs and courses are fully accredited the same as our traditional classroom courses and programs. Also, many of the classes required to complete other degree programs are offered online, allowing students to tailor their schedule to their specific needs.
You can access your TC3 online course using any Internet connection, anytime, anywhere. And if you have a smartphone or other mobile device, you now have the ability to access and update much of your course content from your mobile device using the Blackboard Mobile™ Learn for ANGEL application. Search for "Blackboard Mobile Learn" in your App Store.
Degrees Offered Fully Online
These TC3 degree programs can be completed fully online:
- Business Administration, A.A.S
- Chemical Dependency Counseling, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems, A.A.S.
- Computer Support Specialist, A.A.S.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management, A.A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: General Studies, Individual Studies Sequence, A.S.
- Paralegal, A.A.S.
Certificates Offered Fully Online
These TC3 certificates can be completed fully online:
Degrees and certificates that can be completed 80% online
- Accounting, A.A.S., A.S., Certificate
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Computer Forensics, A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice, A.A.S., A.S., Certificate
- Entrepreneurship, A.A.S.
- International Business, A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Adolescent Education, A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: General Studies, Exploratory, A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities, A.A.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Social Science, A.A.
- Web & Mobile Application Design, A.A.S.
Degrees and certificates that can be completed 50% online
- Computer Science, General or Engineering, A.S.
- Biotechnology, A.S.
- Broadcast Journalism, A.S.
- Broadcast Production, Radio, A.A.S.
- Construction and Environmental Technology, A.A.S.
- Creative Writing, Screenwriting or Prose/Poetry, A.A.
- Digital Cinema, A.S.
- Early Childhood, General or Transfer, A.A.S.
- Human Services, A.A.S., Certificate
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Math/Science, A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Women & Gender Studies, A.S.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Education, Early Childhood or Childhood, A.S.
- Office Management and Administration, A.A.S., Certificate
- Sport Management, A.S.
- Wine Marketing, A.A.S.
For more information about taking online courses,
e-mail OnlineLearning@TC3.edu or call 607.844.6580, ext. 4399