- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Gender Affirmative Treatment and Advocacy for Transgender Clients and their Families
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Creating a Culture of Accountability, Clear Expectations and Intentional Community
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Developing Social Media Content
- Introduction to Exposure Approach for Anxiety Disorders
- Pharmacy Technician
- Social Work with Refugees in Central New York
Biz is committed to the development of non-credit professional development programs to help organizations grow their most important resource – human capital. As part of Tompkins Cortland Community College’s Corporate and Community Partnerships initiative, Biz offers a wide variety of training programs for individuals seeking to develop skills, as well as for companies seeking customized training solutions in areas as diverse as manufacturing, leaderships, technology, and more.
We are proud to serve manufacturers, small businesses, not-for-profits, educational institutions, and more as we provide the skills and knowledge that drive our area’s economy.