Tutoring Area Schedules for drop-in tutoring:
Accounting & Business: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-10; 12:30-1:30
Math & Science: Monday & Wednesday 9 - 5:30,
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 - 2:30
Writing & Research: By Appointment -
Click blue button to make your appointment!
The Baker Center is People
We are people who support learning by:
- Cultivating a caring, safe, creative environment (physical, emotional, and social)
- Believing in each individual's potential
- Identifying and developing each learner's unique strengths
- Valuing the diversity of our learning community
- Connecting and partnering with faculty and other college and community services
The Baker Center for Learning is named in honor of
Dr. Lucille S. Baker, professor emerita and generous contributor to the improvement of learning for all students.
- Tutoring: free drop-in tutoring in numerous subject areas. Look on the tutoring page for tutoring schedules.
- Online tutoring
- Group tutoring
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Tutorial software
- Voice output software
- Adaptive technology
- Appointments for study skills, time management and test-taking skills
Come in and ask for details!